Glass processing operative required for a glass production plant in Burgess Hill, RH15 to start immediately.
- Pay rate: £9.42 per hour PAYE
- Duration: 3 months initially as temp, could lead to permanent employment
- Operation of glass processing equipment
- Manual handling/loading of glass onto vans and stillages
- Completing all relevant paperwork/processes involved in day to day production
- Monitoring quality of product
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Good IT skills
- Willingness to learn as will have to complete several courses
- Experience of handling heavy materials
Mon - Fri on two week rota, 06.00-13.30 Early, 14.00-22.30 Lates. This is subject to change due to current COVID crisis and is reviewed on an ongoing basis. 45mins unpaid lunch and 2 x 10 mins paid breaks.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0203 031 2766 with a copy of your CV or apply online.
This is a Paramount Trades & Labour vacancy and we are operating as an employment business. As an Equal Opportunities organisation Paramount Trades & Labour guarantees that all applicants will receive equal treatment within our application and selection process.
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent